Monday, April 15, 2013

Join us in Dillon, CO

"Unmarried in America" has been invited to perform at Lake Dillon Theatre in Dillon, CO on May 17, 18 and 19 (7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 6:30 p.m. on Sunday). The support for this piece has been generous and humbling. If you live in the area, or know people who do, please plan to attend and support us!

Every time I think this play has gone as far as it can go on its own steam, another set of tracks appears and away we roll. I will be ever grateful to the people who have believed in this project from the beginning and who have stayed with it through all the terrain we've crossed so far. I am so honored by your faith in this piece.

As the Supreme Court deliberates, the court of public opinion is also in session and making its own decisions. The people I've met and the stories I've heard while researching this play have cracked open my mind and my heart in ways that have compelled me to jump onto the witness stand and share what I've seen and heard. I hope you'll consider entering the discussion too. Please join us in Dillon.

No comments:

Post a Comment